Social media is a way of life for us now, and most of us are using various avenues to network with friends, family, and businesses. We share our profile images on these networking sites, but if you want to add more fun and creativity to the images you share, then you must try PixelLab on PC.
PixelLab is a popular android application that can run on your Windows or Mac PC. You can use this app to create 3D text and edit images. Anyone can become an accomplished designer with PixelLab since this app makes it extremely easy with its streamlined procedures for drawing, enhancing, or rendering images. You can gauge the popularity of this app by the number of downloads it has to date (50 million) and its high rating on the Google Play Store.
In this article, we will share some details about the PixelLab app, like its file information, discuss some of the app’s cool features, and learn the procedure for downloading and installing the app on your PCs.
Download PixelLab for PC
How to Install PixelLab Online Text Editor App on your PC and MacOS
There is no official version of the PixelLab app for either Mac or Windows users. We would need an Android emulator like Bluestacks, NOX, or LDPlayer to install it on our PCs. In this article, we will consider Bluestacks for installing PixelLab.
- Firstly you would need to download the Bluestack Android emulator from its official website.
- Install the emulator by double-clicking on the file.
- Once the emulator is installed, you would need to sign in with your Google account.
- Now open the Play Store app within the emulator and look for PixelLab by searching for it in the available PC search bar.
- Once you find the official PIxelLab file, select the app and click on the install button.
- This will start the install process of this picture text app on the emulator.
- Once the installation of the app is over, you should be able to see its icon on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Click on the app and start making stunning graphics to share with your friends.
Features of PixelLab
The app was originally released as an Android application to users and has now slowly made its way to PCs. The fast, easy-to-use and reliable Android emulators have made it possible for the app to work perfectly well on PCs.
PixelLab is giving competition to Photoshop and is considered as a great alternative to any of the premium editing apps as PixelLab has a wide array of tools. If you need to enhance your images with stickers, 3D text, and shapes, the PixelLab can do it in a jiffy.
- The app has an intuitive and simple interface which makes it easy to discover all its tools.
- There are tabs for adding text, colors, fonts, 3D text, text effects, etc.
- There are many customizable tools (60 in number) available in the app, and it also possesses a wide range of stickers.
- If you have an artistic bent of mind, then you would love this app’s custom drawing tools.
- It has features to remove background from an image.
- You could load memes using this app.
- It also has a library of famous text quotes at your disposal.
- The app has an in-built import/export service that is able to handle most of the popular image formats.
- The developers of this app keep updating the tools regularly.
- You could import your pictures from your photo gallery into the app.
- There are a number of emojis available in the app to choose from.
- It has many pen colors and sizes for you to draw with.
- You can save your images as a project within the app.
- At times, with other apps, it gets difficult to add text to images (more so if you need specific styles of fonts). But PixelLab will let you do it in minutes as it is designed specifically for this purpose.
Q1. What are some of the image effects available with the app?
There are tons of image effects to use in PixelLab; some of them are hue, vignette, stripes, and saturation.
Q2. Can I perform perspective editing with this app?
Yes, PixelLab allows perspective editing (wrap), which comes in handy when you need to replace the content of a monitor, add logos on boxes, change the text on a road sign, etc.
Q3. What are the requirements for installing PixelLab on PCs?
PixelLab works on all modern versions of Windows and Mac OS. You need to be aware that your PC must have a slightly stronger CPU for emulating Android apps like PixelLab.